Modeling Agencies Directory for Massachusetts Model Agents and
Modeling Agencies About Us
|Click Model Management (New
York, France, Brazil, California, Florida, Massachusetts, Georgia,
Pennsylvania) was founded in 1980 by Frances Grill, Joey Grill and Allan
Mindel. The name "Click" is in homage to the sound a camera makes and to the
photographers who make magic with them. Prior to founding the agency, Ms.
Grill was an agent for fashion photographers and had been representing such
talents as Oliviero Toscani, Steven Meisel, Fabrizio Ferri, and Lillian
Bassman. The switch to models was a natural move, and so with Joey and a
friend Allan, who joined the company soon after, Click Models was born. Over
the past 25 years Click has grown from one office in New York City to having
offices in Paris, France; Sao Paolo, Brazil; Los Angeles; Atlanta; Miami;
Boston and Philadelphia. Click Models presently represent over 600 models
with divisions in women and men's print fashion, television commercials,
plus size, runway, showroom and FIT.
Dynasty Models & Talent Inc. (Massachusetts) has been owned and operated by Joe and Ginger Freeman for 20 years. The agency represents babies, kids, teens, and adults in all areas of the model and talent industry. Half of Dynasty's opportunities come in the form of print work. Their models appear on boxcovers, catalogues, advertisements and even billboards. The other half of Dynasty's work is in video production. Television commercials make up approximately 90% of these opportunities. The remaining 10% is comprised of motion pictures, television shows, industrial/training films and also music videos.
Ford Model Management (Georgia / Massachusetts / Illinois / Texas / Michigan / Connecticut / Indiana / California / Nevada / Florida / Oregon / Washington DC / Maryland) : international modeling agency with offices in several states in the USA.
Modeling Agency Directory by State
What is the best state for finding supermodels?
United States Modeling Agencies
Model Agency Directory at Apparel Search